Cucumbers for Breakfast?
Yep! Always adding something to a simple (and quick) scrambled egg breakfast, so this time why not sliced cucumbers.
The quick and dirty...
- Scramble eggs (2 in this case and in the cast iron skillet to reduce the dirty dishes)
- Put on a plate and sprinkle with your favorite shredded cheese while piping hot (pizza mix this time)
- Add sliced heirloom tomatoes on top of the eggs (I love the ones from TJ's)
- Add sliced cucumbers to the side of the plate
- Eat, Enjoy and Feel Healthy and Refreshed!
P.S. What other add-ins do you use to spice up your eggs in the AM (or PM)???